Maintenance Technician III
Pay: $30.00 per hour
The Maintenance Technician 3 oversees the day to day engineering operations in an upscale hotel environment when the Assistant Director is not available. This includes but is not limited to project management, general life safety, engineering staff supervision, scheduling, and ordering, working with vendors and when needed serves is the main engineering point of contact. Responsible for completing preventative maintenance and repairs through-out the hotel guestrooms, public spaces, equipment, buildings & grounds. Also serves as Duty Engineer.
- Responsibilities may also include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Ensures that all work performed is conducted in a safe and timely manner adhering to standards of safety and effective equipment utilization.
- Maintains working knowledge of departmental safety procedures. Attends safety-training programs and in-service as required for continued development.
- Maintains the necessary service records on mechanical and structural systems.
- Motivate and lead staff to achieve organizational goals.
- Manage maintenance and water treatment operations at the facility.
- Maintain facility in compliance with local, state and federal codes and regulations, including OSHA and other pertinent and applicable regulatory bodies.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are followed for park operation, employee relations, timekeeping and safety. Including ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly documentation is being completed.
- Assist in accident/incident investigation as required.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Director of Engineering.
- Technical Degree
- Technical Training
- Trade Related Certifications
- Hospitality, Healthcare or related industry experience
- Minimum 1 year of Engineer Supervisor experience in full service, preferably in a hotel or healthcare facility or 3 years as an Engineer 2 and has displayed the ability to supervise
- Trade related certifications preferred in HVAC and/or Electrical
- Computer skills including knowledge of database software, internet software, order processing systems, Microsoft Office suite.
- Valid Driver's License