Human Resources Coordinator
Pay: $19.25 per hour
At Great Wolf, the Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting the HR function in order to support and grow our most important asset - our Pack. In this role you will partner with HR leadership to ensure the HR function helps drive success and supports successful execution of Great Wolf Lodge business goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets employees and handles daily questions and requests in a timely manner both in person and by phone or email.
- Ensures timely communication with employees, leadership and across departments to support the operation and positive service-focused culture.
- Leads all front line recruiting & onboarding for Lodge at the direction of HRM and HRD.
- Partners with HRD and HRM to handle FAQ’s of the Pack related to benefits, pack perks, and other HR related topics.
- Listens to pack questions or concerns and escalates to HRM or HRD as necessary.
- Conducts training to effectively onboard new Pack and new leaders to include Wolfology and Create the Moment for new hires.
- Supports training and development programs for frontline Pack and coordinates completion of online training on Great Wolf University.
- Owns day to day reporting, administrative duties and processing information for the HR department.
- Participates in organizing pack celebrations and promotes pack recognition.
- Communicates information and ideas clearly, confidently and articulately both in oral and written form.
- Provides feedback that supports Pack Member’s growth, development and engagement.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Able to assess and prioritize staffing needs and execute on the strategy outlined to improve staffing levels.
- Effectively manages open job requisitions based on business needs.
- Provides administrative support for HR and operations including; payroll, time and attendance, data input and reporting.
- Supports the HR Department in the maintenance of human resource records, past and current including but not limited to: Personnel Files, I-9, EEOC, Worker's Compensation, Drug Screening, Incident Files, and Health Files.
- Main point of contact to fulfill and track Pack Member Lodge requests
- Maintains confidentiality and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 1 year previous HR or similar experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Multi-tasking ability
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Human Resources certification or other specialized training
- Previous experience in hotel/resort/theme park industry
- Experience utilizing HR Technology
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time