Food & Beverage Attendant
Pay: $14.50 per hour
At Great Wolf, the Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for positive guest interactions while taking orders, serving, and handling transactions in a friendly and efficient manner at various food outlets, including the Pizza Shop, Coffee Shop, Grab 'N Go outlet and more.
Hiring immediately with full-time, part-time, and flexible scheduling - must be at least sixteen (16) years.
Join our Pack:
* Grow your career: A great place to start or advance your career with cross-training, scholarship fund, and talent development programs at all levels
* Great Perks: Take advantage of exclusive perks for you, your family, and friends - including discounted vacations and employee referral incentives
* Learn While You Earn: Gain access to Great Wolf University for on-the-job training, functional, and leadership training
* Prioritize Your Well-Being: We offer flexible scheduling, access to a holistic wellness program and technology, and support through our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Relief Fund
* Celebrate Your Uniqueness: Join a team that cheers for diversity and inclusion through programs that make everyone feel welcome and recognized.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Health savings account
* Telehealth resources
* Life insurance
* 401K with employer match
* Paid vacation time off
* Paid parental leave
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Communicates with guests to take food and beverage orders
* Prepares customer food and beverage orders
* Provides outstanding customer service and engage in suggestive selling
* Maintains equipment, performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots breakdowns and/or calls for repairs
* Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing
* Performs cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
* Ensures F&B outlet adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
* Ensures the daily operation of the retail outlet adheres to operating procedure guidelines
* Assists in other food outlets as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
* Some High School education or equivalent
* Flexibility regarding scheduling based on business demands
* Experience utilizing basic math skills with ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
* Proven customer service skills and communication skills; able to read and interpret English language manuals relating to safety, operations, and procedures
* Successful completion of a criminal background and drug screen.
Desired Qualifications & Traits
* Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
* Prior experience utilizing restaurant equipment and sanitation standards
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
* Previous experience with cash transactions and Point of Sale systems
* Proven teamwork skills
* Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
* Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
Click on "Apply Online" or chat with a recruiter (bottom of your screen on Great Wolf’s website). After a brief application, all qualified applicants will be immediately invited to setup an interview or attend an upcoming hiring event.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)