Pay: $21.50 per hour
The Engineering Coordinator Position provides essential administrative and communications support to members of the Engineering Department. This includes but is not limited to duties associated with maintaining various software systems, managing the flow of information with contractors, planning & scheduling of departmental activities, inventory control, and serving as the main point of contact for communication within the department. This role will collaborate with all operational departments based on business demands and project requirements.
Essential Skills & Duties
- Utilize available technology such as, phones, radios, emails to communicate property needs.
- Assign and track all preventative maintenance activities using software including HotSOS and other Great Wolf systems.
- Maintain Unifocus payroll and scheduling.
- Manage ordering, receiving, stocking, and setup of new vendors in systems including Coupa.
- Responsible for researching costs and ensuring availability of parts, materials and tools.
- Oversee budgets and tracking using Capex and OpEx budgeting tools.
- Data entry for Engineering Scorecard and other departmental information.
- Outside contractor support scheduling, work assignment, and coordination.
- Collaboration with all departments regarding work requests effecting guest related items and maintenance needs.
- Safety committee representative and communication lead.
- Ability to complete basic maintenance service calls including trouble shooting television and HVAC issues, changing light bulbs, batteries, calls and making repairs when possible
- Assist as needed during Water Park shut-downs - cleaning, painting, etc.
- Any other job duties assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with computers, data entry, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Successful completion of criminal background and drug screen
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Must have strong oral communication skills in person, via phone & handle conflict resolution in a positive/friendly manner.
Desired Qualifications & Traits:
- Superior demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous experience in hotel/resort/theme park industry
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Displays enthusiastic and positive energy
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time