Pay: $16.00 per hour
At Great Wolf, Banquet Setup works to create the perfect atmosphere for large events and meetings. The Setup team member is responsible for set-up, maintenance, and breakdown of meeting and banquet rooms according to company standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Read and interpret Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) and follow instructions from Banquets Manager and/or Captain
- Participate in setting events up including moving tables, setting tables and chairs, staging and portable stairs, podiums, buffet set-up, bar set-up, equipment for speakers, etc.
- As required, set up audio-visual equipment, special lighting requests, and ensure operation of the house sound system
- Ensure all meeting and event rooms are prepared for clients/guest a minimum of 60 minutes prior to contracted time
- Maintain open communication with the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain, letting them know immediately of any changes or needs
- Clean up after the function; sweep, mop, clear dishes from tables, re-organize back aisle or staging areas as assigned, put equipment and supplies away in their proper storage areas
- Complete necessary work for future banquet events, as directed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous meeting and event setup and clean up experience
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Multi-tasking ability
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time